The Lineup The Lineup

I like this game but it does start to get more repetitive. Perhaps instead of just a line up what about expanding the detectives powers and what it means to be a detective. In other words. Maybe hes on the scene of the crime and instead of just accessing memories to see the faces, hes checking weapons which leads to something else which leads to find the killer. Just some mini games to lead them to the killer using the same mechanic of switching in and out of different pictures. Really well made though. Can't wait for the final product

The Newgrounds Card Game The Newgrounds Card Game

Addiction will follow!

This game is very addicting, I found myself trying to get the best cards and trying to reach the highest level. So far, I only got to lv. 20. My hand is pretty decent, but its a tough game. Its so hard to get decks, but the game was still well executed and worth checking out when you want an online card game to play.

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

Nice

I kinda wish there was more songs and a cooler engine, but it was fun and i played for a good couple of minutes. Good Job

-Spirit Guide- -Spirit Guide-

For the slow people out there

It may not be working because you either need flash player 9, or you need to press the next button under the paning narrative screen. Jeez, dont give a flash a 1 and 0 just because it doesnt work for you. There is obviously a problem with your browser settings and you need to fix it. Anyways, great game and very original! The artwork was fantastic too for this sort of game!

5 Differences 5 Differences

Amazing

This game is so underrated! I don't see how newgrounders live with themselves by letting such incredible work go unnoticed. You have my vote though! Great job and I hope to see more from you!

Blood Tutorial Blood Tutorial

A great tutorial

As an animator, I found this actually helpful because sometimes I want to pursue fight scenes, put have trouble with blood looking more like water. However, this helped me out a whole bunch. Might make a violent cartoon soon because of this!

export-gold responds:

wow, i've seen your movies and they rock! it feels really good to be getting a great comment from you. ;P

Musical Extravaganza Musical Extravaganza

Fantastic

I think we have ourselves a rock out contest winner in our hands! Excelent job!

Phendrana responds:

Heh, hopefully. It's tight competition so far.

Lights Out: The Original Lights Out: The Original

Incredibly Hard

But it was an exelent and addictive game none the less. I couldn't even beat the first level. The game doesn't suck. I do!

Temple Guardian Temple Guardian

Nice!

A nice addition to the defense game genre! Very well executed

Derkle Dress Up Derkle Dress Up

Man...

This has to be the worst dress up game ever created by testicles!